About the Fam

Hello! from gorgeous Alaska! We are having such a wonderful life living up here!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Phone Call to Santa

So, Rhiannon, Kyler, and I went to Wal-Mart today to buy a game. Normally, I avoid the toy section like the plague, but since that's where the games are I was stuck. So, Rhiannon was eyeing the "pink" isle while I picked out the game. As we are pulling through, she is pointing out things she wants as I am making a mental list for the upcoming holidays. She really wanted this certain princess dress and I told her "not today, maybe you have to ask Santa for Christmas."
I smiled to myself as I watched the following:
(Rhiannon raised her hand to her ear like a phone)
Rhiannon: Hello, Santa?
Santa Voice: Hi.
Rhiannon: Can I have a pretty princess dress?
Santa Voice: Yes.
Rhiannon: Thanks.

Hilarious. Of course, it was so quiet that had I been distracted I would not have noticed the conversation, but it was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment